Dates in June, July and August
Canterbury Cathedral Library Tours
The Cathedral Library collection includes books on a range of subject matters from the early decades of printing onwards, including books from some of the earliest European printing presses.
Join a 45-minute guided tour in the Library building on selected Wednesdays to learn more about the Library and its collections, and explore some of the collection close-up.
- Wednesday 7 June, 14:00-15:00
- Wednesday 21 June, 14:00-15:00
- Wednesday 5 July, 14:00-15:00
- Wednesday 2 Aug, 14:00-15:00
- Wednesday 16 Aug, 14:00-15:00
Tour costs £8 per person. Pre-booking required, not suitable for under 12s.