Here to help
All Cathedral departments, staff, and Chapter members may be contacted via:
Canterbury CT1 2EH
Tel. +44 (0) 1227 762862 (normal office hours, Monday-Fridays)
If you need to contact us during the weekend, our Visitor Centre is open on Saturdays from 09.00-17.00 hrs, and Sundays from 09.00-17.00 hrs.
Emergencies and out of hours
Our Cathedral Constables may be contacted outside office hours on 44+ (0) 1227 866237.
Other useful contact details
- Visits Office for enquiries regarding visiting the Cathedral and group bookings.
- Travel Trade for travel trade and tourism enquiries
- 'Friends' Office for enquiries the Friends
- Cathedral Shop to enquire about our wide range of souvenirs, publications and gifts.
- Canterbury Cathedral Lodge for enquiries about accommodation, conference facilities or weddings.
- Press Office or +44 (0) 1227 862742 for press and media enquiries. (Out of hours: +44 (0)7867 312920 or +44 (0)7778 520520).
- Events Office to enquire about using the Cathedral for a special service, concert or event.
- Archives for enquiries regarding visiting the archives or accessing its collections.
- Library for enquiries regarding visiting the library or accessing its collections.
- Schools Department for enquiries regarding school group visits and educational resources.
- Director of Education for enquiries regarding Anglican conferences and courses.
- Human Resources for employment and work experience enquiries.
- Fundraising Department (including the Cathedral Trust) - for enquiries about making donations to enquire about fundraising opportunities.
- Accounts Department for financial matters.
- Stained Glass Studio for enquiries about conservation or creation of stained glass
- Virgers (Vesturer’s) Department for enquiries regarding services.
- Webmaster to report any problem with this website.
- Other enquiries: [email protected]
Canterbury Cathedral is an Ecclesiastical Corporation with charitable objects. VAT number 201 1985 00.