Canterbury Cathedral is home to a four-manual organ, a single manual tracker instrument, a chamber organ, an extension organ, and the 17th-century 'Galpin Organ’.
The Cathedral's four-manual organ is situated in the Quire. Originally built by Father Willis in 1886, the instrument was significantly rebuilt by Harrison & Harrison in 2020. For more details about the organ, a full specification, and information about the 2020 rebuild, please visit Harrison & Harrison's website.
In addition to the Quire organ, Canterbury Cathedral also houses a single manual tracker instrument by J.W. Walker & Sons, a chamber organ by Kenneth Tickell, an extension organ by F.H. Browne, and ‘The Galpin Organ’, one of only six domestic organs to have survived from the late seventeenth century, and one of only two which are in working order.