All departments, Chapter members and staff may be contacted via:
If you need to contact us during the weekend, the Welcome Centre, +44 (0) 1227 865279, is open on Saturdays from 09.00-16.30/17.00 hrs, and Sundays from 10.00-14.00 hrs.
For emergencies, the Security Office may be contacted outside office hours on 44+ (0) 1227 866237.
Other useful contact details
- Visits Office for enquiries regarding visiting the Cathedral and group bookings.
- Press Office or +44 (0) 1227 862742 for press and media enquiries. (Out of hours: +44 (0) 7867 312920).
- Schools Department for enquiries regarding school group visits and educational resources.
- Events Office to enquire about using the Cathedral for a special service, concert or event.
- Archives for enquiries regarding visiting the archives or accessing its collections.
- Library for enquiries regarding visiting the library or accessing its collections.
- Director of Education for enquiries regarding Anglican conferences and courses.
- Human Resources for employment and work experience enquiries.
- Webmaster to report any problem with this website.
- Cathedral Shop to enquire about our wide range of souvenirs, publications and gifts.
- Canterbury Cathedral Lodge for enquiries about accommodation, conference facilities or weddings.
- Canterbury Cathedral Trust to enquire about fundraising opportunities.
- Friends’ Office for enquiries about the Cathedral’s fan club and making donations.
- Accounts Department for financial matters.
- Stained Glass Studio for enquiries about conservation or creation of stained glass
- Virgers (Vesturer’s) Department for enquiries regarding services.
Canterbury Cathedral is an exempt charity. VAT number 201 1985 00.