Canterbury Cathedral Trust is an independent charity established in 1974. The funds we raise are used to support conservation projects, as well as the development of education, music and craftsmanship at Canterbury Cathedral.
The Trust has a small team who work in support of the Cathedral’s aims and objectives:
- Andrew EdwardsChief Executive
- Kim HarlowHead of Trusts & Foundations
- Sam RoyleFundraising Prospect Researcher
- Charlotte WalsheFinance & Administration Manager
- Juliet WrightPA to Chief Executive
If you would like more information about any aspect of the Cathedral’s work and fundraising efforts we would love to hear from you. Please get in touch if you would like to discuss how we can work together to ensure your gift has the greatest impact possible. If you would like to make a donation by personal cheque, please make it payable to ‘Canterbury Cathedral Trust’.
Canterbury Cathedral Trust
8 The Precincts
+44 (0) 1227 865307